The Beauty Pack
60,79€ VAT Included
plus Shipping Costs
An antiaging bundle: effective as you have never seen before
Collagen with Vit. C, Magnesium – Zinc – Vitamin B6 & Vitamin D3
Slow down aging by boosting your immune system, protecting your joints, regenerating your skin & hair and recover faster your muscle fibers.
- Fuel your body with the best nutrients who may not only improve general health and wellbeing but also reduce the signs of aging and strengthen hairs, skins and nails
- Boost your immune system with Vitamin D3 and MCT oil – 120 days supply, 2500 IU per capsule
- Hydrolyzed pure collagen peptides and vitamin C – keep active, support
your joints, tendons, bones and help your skin to shine like a diamond. 25 Servings of 10g of Collagen & 80mg Vitamin C
- 300 mg Magnesium Taurinate-Bisglycinate 16mg Zinc Picolinate and 4 mg Vitamin B6 – 90 capsules / 45 days’ supply
- Collagen peptide supplementation is an effective way of strengthening hair, as well as making skin look better – this is the conclusion of this new clinical trial in Brazil. Those who took collagen peptides experienced a decrease in wrinkles.
Another randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial from Germany, objective dermatological measurements have proven that oral collagen peptides can significantly improve skin hydration, elasticity, roughness and density after 3 months of intake.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals. Because of its antioxidant properties, it aids in your skin’s natural regeneration process, which helps your body to repair damaged skin cells.
- Magnesium is a mineral present in most of our body basic functions. While zinc can help with hair’s shine and luster, magnesium plays an important role promoting follicle hair growth, which results in healthy hair growth. Magnesium also may help to improve your skin´s overall appearance as it regulates cellular regeneration. An insufficient supply with zinc can contribute to a degeneration of the nail plate – visible as white spots on your nails.
- Zinc is also required for a healthy grow of nails while Vitamin B6 plays a major role in cell metabolism to incorporate the amino acid cysteine into the hair building process. When researchers studied the effects of vitamin B6 on different forms of hair loss, they found that B6 could help the process of developing new hair shafts.
- Vitamin D3 boosts your immune system and plays a key role in tooth and bone mineralization. Additional, vitamin D3 supplies our hair with important nutrients and helps to create new hair follicles. Brittle nails or hair loss are a sign that your body lacks the recommended amount of vitamin D3.